The ODS10 uses passive infrared (PIR) detection technology to monitor a room for occupancy through a segmented Fresnel lens. This specialized lens divides the field-of-view into sensor zones. When a person passes into or out of a sensor zone, the sensor detects motion and switches the lights ON. The lights will remain ON as long as there is an occupant moving through the sensor zones.
- Fits in standard wallbox and replaces single-pole wall switch
- Low-profile design eliminates obtrusive “scanning-device” look
- 180° field-of-view provides approximately 2100 square feet of coverage
- Suitable for small offices, conference rooms, classrooms, lounges and a variety of commercial areas
- Convenient pushbutton provides manual-ON/OFF light switching at any time
Jump Supply © 2016